1. General Info
The below terms & conditions apply to all services and contracts which are supplied to clients by Play4Agile.
With your registration to this event you are accepting our terms and conditions.
Play4Agile does not take any responsibility for incidents and/or injuries nor for stolen or lost personal things.
2. Conclusion of contract
- The offers of Play4Agile represent a non-binding proposal to the clients to order services.
- An order of desired services from the client by submitting and latter accepting an offer of a place at Play4Agile turns the offer into a binding proposal to close a contract.
- Play4Agile confirms the receipt of your entry into the lottery for a space as soon as possible after it is run. This means that you have a place in the lottery, or if the lottery has already run, then you’re added to the end of the waiting list for participants. The legal acceptance is only effective after we confirm the order of the service with your completed registration form, and your playpplication. The client receives a written confirmation via mail.
- It is NOT possible to transfer your ticket to another person, unless you are a Sponsor, as noted below.
- All bookings must be made through Play4Agile fulfilling registration plus playpplication process. It is NOT possible to book a room directly with the hotel.
- The object of agreement is a place at the Play4Agile event by the client.
- There are some special rules for Sponsors supporting us with 1.000 € or more. They can preregister one participant at Play4Agile without going through the lottery. Furthermore sponsors are allowed to transfer this ticket to another person. Besides they are treated as normal participants and have to fulfill the conditions mentioned above.
You can cancel your participation at Play4Agile at any time. A cancellation of your participation needs to be notified via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you cancel in the registration tool.
In case you are cancelling in advance, or do not show up for the event, we will charge a cancellation fee. The Cancellation fee will be set according to the cancellation date:
- No fee is charged for cancellations up to 28 days prior to the event. 100% of the fee becomes due once you are registered within 28 days of the event. If you will not be able to attend, your place goes to the next person on the waiting list.
- If no one takes it up, then you are liable for the full fee. Any registration cancellations must be made in writing.
4. Covid Policy
This is a 2g event. You need to be fully vaccinated in order to attend. You will be asked to produce your vaccination certificate(s) when you do the final registration for the event. A copy of your status must be supplied before 1 July 2022. If you join the ‘Lucky Ones’ after this date, then you must supply it as soon as possible after you accept a place.
The payment for Play4Agile is done through the hotel at the end of the event.
6. Cancelling your contract for a ticket through Play4Agile
- There is the following right to withdraw form the contract:
- Force majeure or other circumstances not caused by Play4Agile which prevent the fulfillment of the contract;
- Play4Agile is obliged to inform the guest of the right of withdrawal in written form immediately.
- In the above cancellation cases no claim for damage compensation can be applied.
7. Arrival and departure
- Everyone should arrive by the start time if possible, and by the end of Thursday at the latest.
- Everyone is expected to stay in a room at the hotel venue.
- On the final day the room must be vacated by the announced times in evening and morning news.
8. Data Protection
All provided data is only used for the order and event communication process. All your data is kept strictly confidential. A transfer of data to third parties is only done as required to fulfill your orders with the hotel. The order information is encrypted and secure, but we take no liability for the data security during transmission over the Internet (e.g. due to technical problems of the provider) or for any criminal access to files on our website. Access for the customer login, which is sent on request to the customer, has to be treated by the customer with strict confidentiality, as we do not accept any responsibility for the use and application of these data.
The content provided on these pages are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, modification, distribution or any kind of exploitation outside the copyright limits require a written consent of its respective author or creator. Downloads and copies are permitted only for private, non-commercial use. As far as the content is not created by the website operator, the copyrights of third parties are considered. Any content of third parties will be labeled as such. Should you still come across of a copyright infringement, please let us know. Upon notification of violations, we will remove the related content immediately.
10. Photo and Video recordings
- All text, images and graphics are subject to copyright and are the property of Play4Agile. Prior to duplication of material or use by third parties permission from Play4Agile must be obtained.
- We point out that by registering for Play4Agile events every participant agrees to picture and sound recordings as well as to the use and publication of such recordings for the purposes of public reporting on the event or of marketing of the services offered on our website, including in social media.
11. Content and links on our sites
The contents of these pages were created with great care. For the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the content, we cannot take any responsibility. As a service provider we are responsible according to § 7 paragraph 1 of TMG for own contents on these pages under the general law. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG we are not obligated as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored information, or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block access to information under the general laws remain unaffected. However, a relevant liability is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of such violations, we will remove the content immediately.
Our site contains links to external websites over which we have no control.
We cannot ensure responsibility for external content. The respective provider or operator is always responsible for the content of any linked Site.
The linked sites were checked at the time of linking for possible statutory violation. Illegal contents were not evident at the time of linking. A permanent control of the linked pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a violation. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such links immediately. We cannot ensure responsibility for external content. The respective provider or operator is always responsible for the contents of any linked site.
12. Final Provisions
With an order the general terms and conditions of Play4Agile are accepted.
If the customer has no general jurisdiction in Germany or in another EU Member State, the sole place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising under this contract shall be our place of business.
Find out more or adjust your settings.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.